- Lauren's colourful quilt top using a block created by Jess Frost
- New member Michelle's lovely creation using a gifted fabric bundle
- Shirley's vibrant and modern HST quilt
- Improv. triangles quilt, also by Shirley
- Helen's quilt using a new range of low volume background fabrics recently released at Quilt Market
- Sisterhood Society Quilt: this quilt involves the work of sixty quilters! Some made blocks, others made borders and then it was put together by Helen and quilted by Helen's sister.
- Kaye's gorgeous pillow made using a pattern by Frangipani Fabrics
- Kat's marvellous creation using hand woven silk made in Nepal
- Kat's impressive "Paraglider" Quilt
- Kat's own personal challenge to use low volume print fabrics instead of solids
- Another example of Kat's beautiful work using hand dyed fabrics
- Deb's son's Star Wars plus quilt
- Deb's "Dog Gone Cute" Quilt - a pattern by Sew Fresh Quilts
- A rainbow scrap quilt, also by Deb
Sunday, 28 August 2016
We had amazing quilts on display at this month's Show and Tell!